Be a responsible internet user
These internet rules are here to help us keep safe and treat others with respect.
- Make sure you have asked permission before you use the internet.
- Check out ‘facts’ you find on the internet. Remember anyone anywhere can put a website onto the internet.
- Report anything on the internet that upsets you or you think is inappropriate to an adult straight away.
- Never use anyone else’s username or password.
- Do not give out personal information on the internet or arrange to meet people through the internet.
- Make sure any messages you send through the internet are polite and sensible.
- If you receive any rude or upsetting messages tell and adult straight away.